Lufi is a free (as in free speech) file hosting software.
The administrator can only see the file's name, its size and its mimetype (what kind of file it is: video, text, etc.).
How does it work?
You can see the list of your files by clicking on the "My files" link at the top right of this page.
How to report an illegal file?
Please contact the administrator: support[at]core-us.fr
How to install the software on my server?
Some file types are more likely than others to embed viruses, ransomware, or malware. There are so many that it would be illusory to hope never to fall into the trap they constitute.
To protect yourself, it is imperative to:
- make frequent backups on at least three different media, one at a distance,
- never open a file from an unknown sender, especially a .zip file,
- make sure to update its operating system (OS) and its applications,
- always protect yourself with an efficient antivirus and whose virus signature base is kept up to date,
- likewise, use an anti-malware powerful and up to date.
This site is powered by Lufi
Lufi is a free file transfer software that is developed by <a href="https://fiat-tux.fr" class="classic">Luc Didry</a> under license <a href="https://gnu.org/licenses/agpl.html" class="classic">AGPLv3</a>.